I am an undergraduate student working in the Myers Research Group to develop tools within the Synthetic Biology Open Language (SBOL) ecosystem. Outside of research, I am pursuing a dual bachelors degree in Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering. My interests include data analysis, genetics, and biological circuits. Currently, my main work is on the SBOL Validator.
- libSBOLj 2.0: A Java Library to Support SBOL 2.0
- Zhang, Zhen et al. “Libsbolj 2.0: A Java Library To Support SBOL 2.0”. IEEE Life Sciences Letters 1.4 (2015): 34-37. Web. 7 Dec. 2016.
- Sharing Structure and Function in Biological Design with SBOL 2.0
- Roehner, Nicholas et al. “Sharing Structure And Function In Biological Design With SBOL 2.0”. ACS Synthetic Biology 5.6 (2016): 498-506. Web. 7 Dec. 2016.
- A Converter from the Systems Biology Markup Language to the Synthetic Biology Open Language
- Nguyen, Tramy et al. “A Converter From The Systems Biology Markup Language To The Synthetic Biology Open Language”. ACS Synthetic Biology 5.6 (2016): 479-486. Web. 7 Dec. 2016.
- A Validator/Convertor for the Synthetic Biology Open Language
- IWBDA 2016
- SBOL Validator/Convertor
- A Standards-Enabled Workflow for Synthetic Biology
- Utah Research Reproducibility Conference 2016
- Steps Towards a Curated SBOL Repository: Creating and Annotating Models from Literature
- COMBINE 2015